New details have emerged for the Be Our Guest Restaurant that will be a part of the New Fantasyland in Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom. Some new revelations were announced by Disney and they include some changes including moving up the date that reservations can be made from August 28, 2012 to August 20, 2012. Check out the list below to know all you need to know about it.
~ Advanced Dining Reservations (ADRs) can first be made at 12:00 p.m. EST on Monday, August 20, 2012. The first date that dining reservations can be made for is November 19, 2012 when the previews of the New Fantasyland begin. Beginning on August 20, 2012, ADRs can be made up to 180 days out and only by calling 407-WDW-DINE or visiting the guest services of any Walt Disney World theme park or resort.
Online reservations will be available beginning on August 22, 2012.
~ Lunch at Be Our Guest will be on quick-service credit for lunch and one table-service credit for dinner on the Disney Dining Plan.
~ A credit card will be needed to make a reservation and the same $10 per person cancellation fee will be in place.
See more coverage on the New Fantasyland:
- Video: Adding character to Belle’s Village
- Cast Member preview video of New Fantasyland
- Concept art of Pete’s Silly Sideshow
- Images of Maurice’s Cottage
- Gaston arrives in Belle’s Village
- New Fantasyland previews in November 2012 for passholders
- Art from Be Our Guest Restaurant
- Details on the Enchanted Forest
- Menu details from Be Our Guest Restaurant
- Aerial images of the New Fantasyland construction