Early on Tuesday, March 18, 2014, Disney unveiled the official logo for the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train attraction that will soon open in New Fantasyland over in the Magic Kingdom. Well, some source information shows that we may be able to pin down an opening date for the attraction even more now.
What has Disney been saying to guests? – An opening date for the brand new Fantasyland roller coaster will happen in “Spring 2014.”
The media preview for the attraction will be happening over the course of the last few days of April and over the first couple days of May. Many have started making assumptions as to when soft openings and the grand opening will be.
Well, sources have said that Cast Member training for the attraction will begin on April 20, 2014. If that’s the case, you can very well expect the attraction to be 90 – 100 percent complete at this point.
This news kind of blows mid-April soft opening possibilities out of the water, but things are getting close.
- A picturesque view from the top of Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Video of first onboard ride-through of Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Update on opening date for Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Pics of Seven Dwarfs Mine Train inside details
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train completes roller coaster drop test
- Height requirement and more info on Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- First car revealed for Seven Dwarfs Mine Train