All of the magic will be extended on Leap Day, Wednesday, February 29, 2012 as there is One More Disney Day in the Magic Kingdom. 24 straight hours in the park will commence starting at 6:00 AM tomorrow morning and that means a whole lot more of time with Disney characters.
The Magic Kingdom will indeed be open from 6:00 AM on Wednesday, February 29, 2012 (Leap Day) and close at 6:00 AM on Thursday, March 1, 2012. Full coverage will be given with news, info, and plenty of pics and video here on DoctorDisney.com as well as the DoctorDisney.com Facebook page.
- Phineas and Ferb will be in Tomorrowland: Hours yet unknown
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs in Fantasyland: Hours yet unknown
- Mickey and Minnie in Town Square: They will be dressed in pajamas - Hours yet unknown; Mickey himself will be in the Town Square Theater as normal from 6AM until 10PM Wednesday
- Aladdin Meet and Greet: 6:30AM – 3:45 PM Wednesday
- Tinker Bell’s Nook – 6:15AM Wednesday – 5:30 AM Thursday
- Tangled in Fairytale Garden: 9:15AM Wednesday – 5:30 AM Thursday
- Alice in Wonderland characters: 6:15AM – 12:15PM Wednesday
- Town Square Theater Princesses: 6AM Wednesday – 5:00AM Thursday
- Woody and Jessie Meet and Greet: 9:30AM Wednesday – 4:30AM Thursday
- Pooh characters: 10:15AM Wednesday – 3:30AM Thursday
- Princess and the Frog: 9:30AM – 9PM Wednesday