Disney’s FASTPass is a system that allows guests to get a ticket to enjoy their favorite attractions without having to wait in the incredibly long lines that can sometimes form. Guests will use their park tickets to receive a FASTPass ticket, get a set hour-long time window to return, and then come back at the designated time to have a minimal wait.
Guests can only have one FASTPass at a time. They are not allowed to get a FASTPass ticket for another attraction until the set time begins on their first one. If guests miss their hour-long window, their FASTPasses become void.
Currently, Walt Disney World is starting a FASTPass+ system that will allow guests to use new technology to pre-schedule their FASTPass times before even arriving for their vacations. It is still in the early stages, but will be rolling out more and more as time goes on.
The list below shows which current attractions have the FASTPass option. All FASTPasses are distributed at their attractions unless otherwise noted. This list is updated through July 29, 2013.
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant - Distribution located at Pete’s Silly Sideshow
- The Great Goofini Coaster (Barnstormer) – Distribution located at Pete’s Silly Sideshow
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh - Distribution located at Mickey’s Philharmagic
- Under the Sea: Journey of The Little Mermaid – Distribution located at Mickey’s Philharmagic
Main Street USA
- Town Square Theater - Distribution located in back corner of Main Street next to Tony’s Twon Square Restaurant
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith
- Star Tours – The Adventures Continue
- Toy Story Midway Mania
- The Twilight Zone: Tower of Terror
- Voyage of The Little Mermaid
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Expedition Everest
- Kali River Rapids
- Kilimanjaro Safaris
- Primeval Whirl