Earlier this year and even last year as well, Walt Disney World was putting coupons on the bottom of their food receipts that guests could use at various merchandise locations spread throughout property. The coupons gave guests 20 percent off their total merchandise purchase which isn’t too shabby at all. It appears to have been a successful little operation as it has now been brought back, but is only valid until August 15, 2012.
Make sure to check any receipts you get at food locations throughout all of the Walt Disney World Resort as your coupon will be attached to the bottom. There are some stipulations though as to when you can use the coupon, so make sure to check before thinking you can just do as you please. The discount can only be used at certain locations too.
- IMPORTANT: Coupon is only valid between store opening and 12:00 PM noon.
- Cannot be used in combo with any other offers or discounts. Can’t pile this on top of an Annual Pass discount or anything.
- Cannot be used on alcohol, Disney Dollars, Gift Cards, DVDs, CDs, and the normal stuff.
- Emporium at Magic Kingdom
- Mouse Gear at Epcot
- Mickey’s of Hollywood or Keystone Clothiers at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Island Mercantile or Disney Outfitters at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- World of Disney at Downtown Disney